I have not written a blog post since APRIL!? WHAT?! Each week, I make a to do list and WRITE BLOG POST has been on my list for weeks, actually months...apparently 4 months. But, life has been so busy (isn't it always?) and time has just gotten away from me. I have had lots of great ideas for blog posts, but when I sat down to write one, I would find something else to do and so I just kept putting it off. I think part of the reason is that adjusting to our new family structure has not been easy for me. And, I'm just not ready to put it all out there...in the world of blogs... for all to read. So, I'm going to put a little out there now and maybe some more later, but it is definitely time to give an update. It's been six months since we brought Eli home! And, it is also definitely time to SIMPLIFY. And, one way I am going to start doing that is by closing this blog page and going back to the one we had pre-Eli. It is www.kuehnfamily.blogspot.com. So, if you want to keep up with us there, you can.
Of course, so much has happened over the last four months, that trying to figure out how to cover it in one blog is a little overwhelming. So, in an effort to SIMPLIFY, I'm going to just do a "life in pictures" kinda blog and show you what we've done with pictures.
 |
| End of the Year Kindergarten Party |
.jpg) |
| Water Day at Mothers Morning Out |
 |
| Mady's 6th Birthday |
 |
| Berry Pickin with Pitty |
 |
| Mady's ballet recital |
 |
| Eli's first Braves Game |
 |
| VBS |
 |
| Summer School |
 |
| Celebrating 4th of July in Wisconsin |
 |
| Our 3rd grader and 1st grader heading to school |
 |
First day of Preschool
I feel a little like that person making you sit down and watch my slide show. HA! Lucky for you...now that we have three kids, I just feel like I've succeeded if I can find one photo from any big event in our life. There are lots of memories from the last four months that are not shown here, but this gives you a pretty good look at our life! Talk to you soon...in another four months! :-) |
No comments:
Post a Comment