Blog pic

Blog pic

Saturday, November 2, 2013

LOA!!!!

This says LOA.  I cannot get it to turn the right way on this blog...you get the idea.  


One of the silly things that adoptive families do on the adoption groups that can be found on sites like facebook is to take creative pictures spelling out the latest acronym for the step of the process they have moved to.  China adoptions, in particular have lots of acronyms.  Here are just a few: LID, PA, LOA, TA, etc...  So, here is my attempt at a cute picture spelling out our next step using some of the kids candy from Halloween because that was the day we moved to this next step.  It is known in the world of Chinese adoptions as LOA, which stands for Letter of Approval.  That means that our paperwork has made it back from China and we are officially approved to adopt Eli!  This is a BIG step forward for us!  Once again, just as I was beginning to get uncomfortable at our lack of movement, God moves and so does our process!  We are one step closer to bringing Eli home!!!   One step closer to having him here, sleeping soundly in his bedroom that he will share with Trip.  One step closer to being able to kiss his sweet little head.  One step closer to telling him daily how special he is and how much we all love him.   One step closer to completing our family!  I am ready to just start taking huge, giant steps or even running to bring this wait to an end, but I trust God's timing is perfect and so I'll just keep stepping, one foot in front of the other, one step at a time.

Trip and Mady saving a seat for Eli!



1 comment:

  1. L-O-V-E LOA! Yay, God!!! Praying and rejoicing with you!

    ReplyDelete