Blog pic

Blog pic

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Step One...DONE!

We are one step closer to meeting the next precious member of our family!  YAY!  We have completed our home study and are just waiting for our case worker to put it all together.  I say waiting, but we are not quite to the waiting phase of this adoption yet.  Now, we are on to our next set of paperwork for our dossier (the set of documents that gets sent to Ethiopia).  So, what does that mean, you ask?  Well, from what I can tell so far, that basically means that we get to re-do all the paperwork from our home study, but this time it has to be notarized.  FUN!  We even get to do our fingerprints AGAIN!  Sometimes in this process I find myself getting really worked up and annoyed by the insane amount of paperwork, but then I just think about that sweet little one waiting for us in Ethiopia, and I find the strength to sit down and get back to work!  Thanks for all of your thoughts, prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment